Build your leadership skills, and make a difference in the lives of children by working at Rince Nua.
As our studio grows, we are continually looking for responsible, caring and enthusiastic people to join our team!
We are currently hiring for:
Description: Coach Prelim and Open Championship dancers ages 10 thru 18 in a 1:1 or a group class format to drill their steps and sets to sharpen their technique, improve their rhythm, and enhance their presentation skills.
Utilize your competitive Irish dance experience to coach and mentor the next generation to achieve their competitive Irish dance goals.
Private Lesson Coach:
- Fridays between 5pm-9pm
- Saturdays between 10am-2pm
- Sundays between 1pm-5pm
Group Class, Assistant Coach:
- Mondays AND Wednesdays 6:30-9:00pm
- Competitive Irish dance experience at the Open Championship Level
- Experience competing as a soloist at the Oireachtas
- Experience working with or mentoring youth (volunteer or paid)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills (in person and through email)
- Values personal growth, exhibits self-respect, and has experience with successfully setting and achieving goals
- Encourages healthy lifestyle choices (nutrition and fitness) in addition to good sportsmanship practices
Job Type: Part-time
Description: Teach basic Irish dance steps, skills and performance routines to children ages 3-10 years old.
Inspire a love for Irish dance, and provide young students with an environment of encouragement and support.
Help young students build a solid foundation in Irish dance for future accomplishments as a performer and competitor.
- Mon-Thurs 5:00-7:30pm (1-6 hours per week) classes meet the same day and time each week
- Substitute for other instructors as needed
- 3+ years Irish dance experience (Prizewinner or higher competitive placement preferred)
- Experience performing as an Irish dancer in recitals, and/or community events or festivals
- Completed or currently in a degree program for Education and/or Child Development (preferred)
- Previous experience with teaching and caring for young children (volunteer or paid)
Job Type: Part-time
Our school is a member of CRN, so all instructors, coaches, and staff need to learn about the history of CRN, as well as the competitive level structure, and all the child protection and safety guidelines outlined by Cumann Rince Naisiunta – Dublin, Ireland.