Rince Nua is a great place to work!
Come join our Team!
We are currently hiring for:
Description: Help Open Championship dancers achieve their competitive Irish dance goals! Work with them to drill their competitive steps, sharpen their technique, and improve their rhythm. 3-6 hours per week with the possibility of more hours if desired. Flexible weekend hours.
- Competitive Irish dance experience at the Open Championship level
- Oireachtas experience required
- This position has the possibility to turn into a team coach position with travel to Regionals and/or Nationals. Team coaches must have competitive Ceili or Choreography team experience.
Description: Teach basic Irish dance steps, skills and performance routines to children ages 3-10 years old. Inspire a love for Irish dance, and provide our young students with an environment of encouragement and support. Help our young students build a solid foundation in Irish dance for future accomplishments as a performer and competitor. Hours are generally between 5-7pm Mon-Thu (some weekends)
- 3+ years Irish dance experience (Prizewinner or higher competitive placement preferred)
- Experience performing as an Irish dancer at community events or in recitals
- Completed or currently in a degree program for Education and/or Child Development (preferred)
- Previous experience with teaching and caring for young children