Build your leadership skills, and make a difference in the lives of children by working at Rince Nua.
As our studio grows, we are continually looking for responsible, caring and enthusiastic people to join our team!
We are currently hiring for:
Utilize your competitive Irish dance experience to coach and mentor the next generation to achieve their competitive Irish dance goals.
Description: Coach Prelim and Open Championship dancers ages 10-18 in a 1:1 or group class format to drill their steps and sets to sharpen their technique, improve their rhythm, and enhance their presentation skills.
- Fridays: 5pm-9pm
- Saturdays: Noon-4pm
- Sundays: 10am-2pm
- Mondays/Wednesdays 6:15-8:15pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-9:00pm
- Competitive Irish dance experience at the Open Championship Level
- Experience competing as a soloist at the Oireachtas (preferred)
- Experience working with or mentoring youth (volunteer or paid)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills (in person and through email)
- Values personal growth, exhibits self-respect, and has experience with successfully setting and achieving goals
- Encourages healthy lifestyle choices (nutrition and fitness) in addition to good sportsmanship practices
Job Type: Part-time
Do you have a passion for dance, and love being around children?
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of children, and be part of a positive and fun staff team, and a family-friendly studio community?
Our dance instructors inspire a love for dance, and provide young students with an environment of encouragement and support.
As a children’s instructor, you will teach basic Irish dance steps, skills and performance routines to children ages 3-10 years old, and you will help young students build a solid foundation in Irish dance for future accomplishments as a performer and competitor.
- Mon 6:30-7:15pm
- Tues 5:30-7:00pm
- Thurs 5:00-7:00pm
- Substitute for other instructors (as needed)
- 3+ years Dance experience (Ballet, Tap, or Irish Dance)
- Experience performing in recitals, and/or for community events
- Degree in Education and/or Child Development (preferred)
- Previous experience with teaching and caring for young children (volunteer or paid)
Teach fun and energetic classes to children based on our proven Irish Dance curriculum (don’t worry, if your background is in ballet or tap, we will teach you how to teach Irish Dance!)
Job Type: Part-time